- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Get your free report
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to... Read more »
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last... Read more »
Hi everyone!!!... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: immune deficiencies
There are more than 80 chronic illnesses that are immune related including rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, thyroid disease, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus, and celiac disease.
Autoimmune diseases result when the immune system mistakenly attacks its own body’s tissues. Immune deficiency is more common than most people think; around 20 percent of the population suffers from some form of an