Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Get your free report
TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to... Read more »
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last... Read more »
Hi everyone!!!... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: pain relief
In This Issue – October 2013
– Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine for Musculoskeletal Issues
– Essential Nutrients for Musculoskeletal Health
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine for Musculoskeletal Issues
The musculoskeletal system consists of connective tissues including joints, ligaments, and tendons. Problems with the musculoskeletal system can result in inflammation and pain and, ultimately, reduce the body’s overall health.
In This Issue – December 2012
– Reduce Migraine and Headache Pain with Acupuncture
– Headaches Dramatically Reduced by Acupuncture
– 7 Healthy Habits of Headache Sufferers
– Staying Healthy
Reduce Migraine and Headache Pain with Acupuncture
Are you plagued by chronic headaches? More than 45 million Americans (one in six) suffer from chronic headaches,
In This Issue – November 2012
– Alleviate Arthritis Pain with Acupuncture
– Studies of Acupuncture for Arthritis
– Reduce the Impact
– Anti-Inflammatory Foods
Alleviate Arthritis Pain with Acupuncture
Arthritis isn’t just one disease, but a complex disorder comprised of more than 100 distinct conditions that can affect people at any stage of life.
In This Issue – October 2012
– Acupuncture for Integrative Oncology Support
– Endorsement of Acupuncture for Cancer Treatment
– Clinical Trials Indicate Acupuncture Provides Relief
– Cancer Prevention in Every Aisle
Acupuncture for Integrative Oncology Support
There have been many advances in the early detection and treatment of cancer. While the standard medical care
In This Issue – May 2012
– Relieve Pain Naturally with Acupuncture
– Acupuncture for Low Back Pain
– Acupuncture for Post Operative Pain
– Ah Shi Points
– Acupuncture for Fibromyalgia Syndrome
Relieve Pain Naturally with Acupuncture
Increasingly, people are looking for more natural approaches to help relieve painful conditions instead of relying