Presented by Alameda Acupuncture Corporation
NCCAOM Provider ID 9291 PDA Pending
CAB CE ID 1748 CEU Pending
Registration open to Licensed Acupuncturists
- Date: November 19, 2022
- Time: 8:30am to 4:30 pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Location: Alameda, CA
- Cost: $525
- Instructor Dr. Jenny Nieters, L.Ac. DACM
Low back pain is a common complaint in the modern acupuncture clinical practice. Learn a straightforward treatment which can help address this common complaint. Learn palpation and acupuncture point location, needle angle and depth of the quadratus lumborum muscle, the sacroiliac joint, the gluteus medius muscle and two intrinsic core muscles, the transversus abdominus and the internal abdominal oblique. This simple acupuncture approach which can be used to support a wide range of patients from high level professional athletes to a geriatric patient population.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Learn the anatomical significance of muscles and joints which contribute to lumbopelvic stability.
2. Learn orthopedic assessment and identify dysfunctions which can contribute to low back pain.
3. Learn palpation and acupuncture point location, needle angle and depth of the quadratus lumborum muscle, the sacroiliac joint, the gluteus medius muscle and two intrinsic core muscles, the transversus abdominus and the internal abdominal oblique.
4. Learn how to use electrical stimulation effectively.
All attendees are required to be licensed to practice acupuncture in their respective practice state or country and provide proof of malpractice coverage at the time of the course. Sorry, no exceptions.
Because this course is skills training based there are LIMITED spaces available!
7 PDA Pending: NCCAOM PDA Provider Number 9121
7 CEU Pending: CA CEU: Category 1, California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 1748
This course is CA CEU and NCCAOM PDA PENDING , so you will need to indicate if you need one or the other or both at the time of your registration and provide your legal name for your CEU certificate and License Number.
Please be aware, no refunds or CEUs will be issued if you do not show up, are late, or leave early from the program.