- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Get your free report
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to... Read more »
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last... Read more »
Hi everyone!!!... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: endocrine
DAOM 968 Clinical Case Studies. This course covers the clinical case discussion of the most commonly seen diseases in general practice including pain management. There will be detailed discussion of the Western and TCM differential diagnosis, recommendations o the additional diagnostic, laboratory and imaging studies, risk factors modifications, lifestyle and dietary changes as well as detailed discussions on herbal
DAOM 955 Integrative Endocrinology. This course will familiarize doctoral students with diagnosis and treatment of the endocrinological pathologies based on the the modern research data and classical TCM texts, like Pi Wei Lun and others. Clinical application of laboratory tests such as blood glucose, lipid panels, thyroid panel tests as well as comprehensive hormone panels will be discussed in
In This Issue – August 2013
– Treating Autoimmune Disease with Acupuncture
– Enhance your Endocrine Health with Acupuncture
– 6 Food Tips for Autoimmune Disorders
– Cultivate Optimal Endocrine Health
Treating Autoimmune Disease with Acupuncture
Over 50 million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease; an autoimmune disease occurs when the body’s immune system attacks healthy