- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Get your free report
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my daughter I went to see her acupuncturist, Jenny. The treatment was like a miracle. My hip pain gone! I am back to exercising, and taking long walks, something I was unable to do for several years. I could not sleep well because I can only sleep on my side and hip pain would not allow it. I am now off sleeping pills! Jenny is a miracle worker, she has absolutely changed the quality of my life. -Sallie G.
Bursitis and hip pain was last modified: February 4th, 2020 by Jenny
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to his practice. I entrust these folks with my care wholeheartedly.
Dynamic combo for orthopedics and fertility was last modified: April 13th, 2018 by Jenny
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having lots of different symptoms that seemed to point to endocrine issues.
My first appointment with John was awesome. He spent at least two hours with me, talking and getting to know me, asking me so many questions, looking at old labs, taking pulses etc. I had never experienced this level of attention and sincerity from health practitioners before.
Prior to my first appt I had been tracking my fertility health with the basal body temperature method. It was ALL over the place…so inconsistent. After acupuncture sessions, herbs and a good detox program, my menstrual/ovulation cycle got so much healthier! So... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last Spring after he assessed my shoulder and hip pain he recommended that Jenny treat me. This recurring pain had remained with me through several years of regular massage, regular chiropractic sessions and an earlier attempt at physical therapy. In one session of electro-acupuncture, Jenny’s treatment eliminated the pain. And the pain was gone, not just that day but for weeks. It is an amazingly liberating feeling to have NO pain after constant pain for so long. I found myself actually “looking” for the pain but it was nowhere to be found. Thank you Drs. John and Jenny!
Diane... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
I have been treating 12 weeks with Jenny Nieters. Her combination of Chinese Medicine with Acupuncture, is genius. She knows her stuff, 100%. She has such a sweet disposition, a great bedside manner and is so soft spoken. I cried, hugged, and thanked her a couple weeks ago before my scheduled treatment.
She has been able to get me back to feeling like a normal, functioning female human being again, unlike the other care specialists, in my recent past. I still have to take my prescription medications issued by my chronic pain doctor. Before I began treating with Jenny, my... Read more »
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: acne
Got Acne, Eczema or Psoriasis? Acupuncture Can Help
Our skin is our most visible organ and can often be the first thing people notice about us. If you suffer from a severe case of acne, eczema, or psoriasis, your skin care is the most important thing you think about. Over-the-counter medicine is a common first line of defense, but often
In This Issue – July 2013
– Keep Your Skin Healthy with Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
– Treating Hives with Acupuncture
– Foods to Help You Look Your Best
Keep Your Skin Healthy with Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can be very effective at treating skin conditions. Treatments can provide quick relief for
My mid-twenties daughter is still experiencing acne and is really wanting to rid herself of it. I have been looking at Chinese formulas for acne. I’ve seen some possibilities but I don’t have any knowledge in this area. Do you have any recommendations?
It is hard to say for sure as acne is usually