- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my daughter I went to see her acupuncturist, Jenny. The treatment was like a miracle. My hip pain gone! I am back to exercising, and taking long walks, something I was... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to his practice. I entrust these folks with my care wholeheartedly.
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having lots of different symptoms that seemed to point to endocrine issues.
My first appointment with John was awesome. He spent at least two hours with me, talking and getting to... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last Spring after he assessed my shoulder and hip pain he recommended that Jenny treat me. This recurring pain had remained with me through several years of regular massage, regular chiropractic... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
I have been treating 12 weeks with Jenny Nieters. Her combination of Chinese Medicine with Acupuncture, is genius. She knows her stuff, 100%. She has such a sweet disposition, a... Read more »
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorder
TCM and Seasonal Affective Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the symptoms of SAD include depression, hypersomnia, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, negative thoughts and decreased social interaction. Higher levels of anxiety are experienced at the end of the summer season as those
How to Prepare For Seasonal Affective Disorder
When the seasons change you have to be ready for a change in mood, especially as we move from fall into winter. Although it may not seem as drastic of a shift as you think, it matters more to our mental and physical states than you may know. Seasonal affective disorder is estimated to affect around 10 million Americans a