- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my daughter I went to see her acupuncturist, Jenny. The treatment was like a miracle. My hip pain gone! I am back to exercising, and taking long walks, something I was... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to his practice. I entrust these folks with my care wholeheartedly.
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having lots of different symptoms that seemed to point to endocrine issues.
My first appointment with John was awesome. He spent at least two hours with me, talking and getting to... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last Spring after he assessed my shoulder and hip pain he recommended that Jenny treat me. This recurring pain had remained with me through several years of regular massage, regular chiropractic... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
I have been treating 12 weeks with Jenny Nieters. Her combination of Chinese Medicine with Acupuncture, is genius. She knows her stuff, 100%. She has such a sweet disposition, a... Read more »
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: wei qi
Physical Aspects Related to The Lungs
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.
Building Protective Qi with TCM
Everybody gets sick at some point in their life. For some, it’s just a quick weekend thing. For others, it can last for several days and even weeks. Why do some people always get sick whenever there is a bug going around and others don’t? It all comes down to immunity. People who have a stronger immune system, tend to
Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu Season
In This Issue – November 2013
– Staying Healthy during Cold and Flu Season
– Protect Your Lung Qi
– Defensive Qi
Staying Healthy during Cold and Flu Season
This year it is predicted that there will be 1 billion colds and 95 million cases of the flu in the United States alone. While the misery