- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my daughter I went to see her acupuncturist, Jenny. The treatment was like a miracle. My hip pain gone! I am back to exercising, and taking long walks, something I was... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to his practice. I entrust these folks with my care wholeheartedly.
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having lots of different symptoms that seemed to point to endocrine issues.
My first appointment with John was awesome. He spent at least two hours with me, talking and getting to... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last Spring after he assessed my shoulder and hip pain he recommended that Jenny treat me. This recurring pain had remained with me through several years of regular massage, regular chiropractic... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
I have been treating 12 weeks with Jenny Nieters. Her combination of Chinese Medicine with Acupuncture, is genius. She knows her stuff, 100%. She has such a sweet disposition, a... Read more »
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: cold
Everyone feels cold sometimes, but some people are perpetually chilled to a point where it interferes with their lives.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective, there are two different kinds of cold in the body: full cold and empty cold. Full cold refers to a condition where there is an excess of cold-type energy in the body
While the flu is actually not a season, we have become programmed to think of it as the months of November through March. On average, the flu hospitalizes thousands every year, especially the young and elderly. There are also a number of deaths related to the flu, mostly due to people already having compromised immune systems.
The flu, also known