- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- TestimonialsI just wanted to send a short note to express a large thank you. I have suffered from bursitis (and some arthritis) in my hips for years. I have had physical therapy and many painful cortisone shots that help short term then the pain comes right back. While visiting my daughter I went to see her acupuncturist, Jenny. The treatment was like a miracle. My hip pain gone! I am back to exercising, and taking long walks, something I was... Read more »
Jenny Nieters and John Nieters are wonderful acupuncturists who take great care of their patients. Jenny has taken care of my achilles heel pain, lumbar pain, and diagnosed more accurately than others quadratus lumborum instability. John is extremely knowledgable about all things reproductive and brings a quiet nurturing atmosphere to his practice. I entrust these folks with my care wholeheartedly.
John and Jenny Nieters at Alameda Acupuncture are absolute gems.
I stumbled across John’s radio show, The Balancing Point, and had been a listener for a while when I decided to make an appointment. Years after having my son, my menstrual cycles never really came back and I was having lots of different symptoms that seemed to point to endocrine issues.
My first appointment with John was awesome. He spent at least two hours with me, talking and getting to... Read more »
I have been a patient of John Nieters for many years. He is an amazing healer who has helped me though physical and emotional challenges. Dr. John is generous with his time and extremely knowledgeable. He is the first one whose opinion I seek when my health needs attention.
Last Spring after he assessed my shoulder and hip pain he recommended that Jenny treat me. This recurring pain had remained with me through several years of regular massage, regular chiropractic... Read more »
I have been anxious ( in a good way), to submit my testimonial regarding Dr. John and Jenny Nieters of Alameda Acupuncture!!!! THEY ARE FANTABULOUS /that means, fantastic and fabulous !!! I love them dearly. They are just very empathic, humble, very intelligent and down home folks.
I have been treating 12 weeks with Jenny Nieters. Her combination of Chinese Medicine with Acupuncture, is genius. She knows her stuff, 100%. She has such a sweet disposition, a... Read more »
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
2023 Courses and Lectures with Dr. Jenny Nieters, L.Ac. DACM
- Mar 16, Dry Needling, Acupuncture and Athletic Performance, CSOMA One Root, Many Branches Conference & Expo
- Mar 31 Simple Acupuncture Treatment for Ankle Pain and Instability, Great River Symposium
- Apr 2, Lumbopelvic Stability: The Core Muscles (am) and TheLow Back and Hip (pm) Pacific Sports and Orthopedic Acupuncture Symposium
- May 3 Simple Treatment for Chronic Low Back Pain & Lumbopelvic Stability, Booking for course in Tigard, OR
- May 4 Sports Acupuncture: Anatomy, Assessment & Acupuncture Treatment of the Core Muscles, Booking for course in Tigard, OR
- May 12-14 Oakland, California, Low Back and Hip, Acupuncture Sports Medicine Apprenticeship Program
- July 7-8 AIMC Day 1: Clinical Grand Rounds / Day 2: Five Anatomically Significant Points
- Jul 15 Alameda, California, Sports Acupuncture: Hip Flexors Muscles
- Jul 16 Alameda, California, Sports Acupuncture: Ankle Pain, Mobility & Instability
- Sep 8-10 Oakland, California, Lower Extremity: Acupuncture Sports Medicine Apprenticeship Program
Acupuncture and Dry Needling for Sports Injuries
Acupuncture and an acupuncture technique called dry needling can support athletic performance, injury recovery and increased resilience. Whether you are a professional, college, or high school athlete (or maybe just a weekend warrior), you know that injuries can happen when you least expect it. Sometimes, it’s a traumatic injury and sometimes it is overuse. Every athlete wants to get back on the field, court, or track as quickly as possible. continue reading